I have no idea if anyone will have spotted this, but I have hidden a little surprise in plain sight.
The link that I converted into a necklace, is actually the copy I made from silver clay back when I was doing my little price comparison exercise.
I originally calculated that I needed 7 links to make a bracelet that would fit me. However when the castings came back, it was clear that I'd need 8.
I'd ordered 10 so there would be 3 extra for a necklace and pair of earrings.
My miscalculation left me one short.
So I decided to continue my subversive foray into silver clay, and include this copy to see if anyone noticed.